As a Senior Deep Learning Engineer, you’ll be working with one of the world’s largest and unique facial coding databases. You will leverage the most cutting-edge advancements in deep neural networks to train ever more accurate and efficient machine learning models empowering computers with emotion reading capabilities. You will participate in bringing this disruptive technology to the mobile world. You'll be applying your skills to bring DL models to production and providing general advice and assistance with development of proofs of concepts for specific business use cases of our AI technology. You will be collaborating with our world renown academic partners and selective clients, sometimes travelling to project meetings and presenting your work to academic and industrial audiences.
- Advancing company emotion tracking classifiers by utilising latest advancements in deep learning
- Unlocking large-scale rapid experimentation, and make sure existing tooling and infrastructure are used to their fullest potential throughout the research lifecycle
- Implementing and modifying machine learning methods using best software development practices.
- Optimising models for size & speed on mobile devices
- Developing new behaviour tracking capabilities individually and in collaboration with other team members
- Providing technology and research support in design of new products and business use cases
- Rapidly learning new concepts in technology and related areas of our business
- An MSc or Ph.D. in an engineering or science field
- Solid background in Deep Learning: 5+ years of experience developing and deploying deep learning algorithms
- Understanding of ML workflow: preparing the data, implementing and training ML models, evaluating results
- Strong communication skills to be able to present work clearly to higher level management
- Experience of working in agile environments
- Proficient analytical and problem-solving skills, applied towards quality and timely client delivery
- Experience in speed and memory footprint optimisation of deep learning models is a plus
- Experience with face or body analysis is a plus
- Experience in leading a team of machine learning experts is a strong plus
- Proven expertise with deep learning models and programming languages such as C++, Python
- Fluent in Linux/Unix environment, solid expertise in working with AWS or GCP cloud provider, knowledge of Docker is a plus.
- Professional experience with modern deep learning frameworks, such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, Jax or MxNet.
- Knowledge/expertise in parallel/distributed computing, such as GPU and TPU based model training
- Experience with deploying models on mobile and optimizing runtime is a strong plus.
- Experience with broad range of Machine Learning and Data Science projects is a plus
- Experience with SQL, RedShift, Drill, Spark, DataBricks, EMR and other data querying tools is a plus
What we offer:
- Working with the hottest technologies in artificial intelligence and machine learning space, making a pioneering impact in an emotion AI field
- A chance to work in a dynamic team of very smart ML experts (scientists, engineers, data scientists and engineers), where you can truly make a difference and everything you’ll be doing counts
- Budget for your own professional development
- Attractive benefits package including unlimited holidays, life insurance, fitness support and much more
- Multinational, multilingual and fun work environment