As an Operations Specialist on the Operations team, you will be responsible for the whole project cycle – from setting up projects to populating data for the deliverables. As a bridge between our customers and other teams at Realeyes, you will interact with colleagues from other departments in your daily work to ensure that customer needs are satisfied. To succeed in this position, the ideal candidate will be very detail-oriented, technology-oriented, and able to multi-task while ensuring smooth communication between different parties.
Realeyes is pioneering new emotion AI software products that drive insight and marketing performance. This is a rare opportunity for an ambitious, curious, and technical professional seeking to break into the technology and AI industries. The role is based in Budapest and reports to the VP of Operations.
- Set-up, launch, monitor, and close projects on the Realeyes platform and third parties (panels) and make sure that projects are delivered in time and within appropriate parameters.
- Collect all necessary data and compile the final deliverable for our Customers. Coordinate the work with Sales/Client facing teams to ensure that customer expectations are fulfilled.
- Provide pre-sales and post-delivery support to customers when necessary.
- Resolve any project/client related issues professionally.
- Continuously contribute to the internal and external competence base, FAQs.
- Contribute to the team’s continuous improvement culture.
- Responsible for appropriately categorizing and tagging our growing video database.
- Delivery deadlines and the highest possible quality outcomes are met by working closely with other departments.
- Potential issues are diagnosed early during the project life cycle by closely monitoring project health, analyzing data provided by third-party panels, or Realeyes' platform. Issues are resolved independently or by involving other teams to ensure smooth and fast project fieldwork.
- Realeyes platform knowledge is kept up to date by following and understanding Realeyes product updates and new feature launches.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Fluency in English
- Bachelor’s degree in a Technical, Business, Management, or related field (Technical preferred)
- Minimum of two years of experience in operations/marketing/project management role
- Analytical and able to create sound business arguments backed up by data
- Strong verbal/written communication skills and ability to interact professionally and efficiently with internal and external partners
- Outstanding organizational, prioritization and multi-tasking skills
- Demonstrated ability for being detail-oriented, self-motivated and driving follow-through
- A strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- An outstanding problem solver who is solution-oriented and has a genuine interest in helping
- Computer skills required: Advanced Microsoft Office skills, including understanding Excel formulas and pivot tables
In Realeyes, using webcams and the latest computer vision and machine-learning technologies, we measure how people feel as they watch video content online. Our emotional intelligence enables brands, agencies, and media companies to target optimized content to the right audiences confidently.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to take part in an exciting industry and work with cutting edge technology.