As a Customer Service Representative (Japanese Market), you will be responsible for servicing accounts in the Japanese region.
You will need to interact with colleagues across departments in your daily work to ensure that customer needs are satisfied.
You need to be analytical in nature, and willing to analyze data sets to help tell stories from the data to clients.
Furthermore, you will need to monitor the quality of our Japanese solutions– constantly trying to improve the user experience and providing feedback for our Product team.
To succeed in this role, you will need to be outgoing, detail-oriented and prepared to learn about new technologies.
· Manage day-to-day customer requests
· Set-up, launch, monitor, and close client’s projects on the Realeyes platform and third parties (panels) and make sure that projects are delivered in time and within appropriate parameters.
· Interpret Realeyes data so that it addresses customer's business needs and craft presentations for customers based on in-depth understanding of customer
· Help to make our solutions more suitable for the local cultural requirements (and provide feedback to our development teams)
· Onboard clients on Realeyes proprietary reporting system, Realeyes platform, methodology and data
· Support sales teams with sales processes including creating Work Orders, tracking Purchase Orders and coordinating Invoicing
Skills & Qualifications:
· Native Japanese & live in Japan
· Fluent English (both written and spoken)
· Bachelor’s Degree in a Business, Management or related field
· Minimum one-year experience in position that requires analytical skills
· Computer skills: Microsoft Office; PowerPoint, Word, Outlook and Excel, including understanding Excel’s formulas and pivot tables
· Ability to work well in a team, an overdeveloped sense of personal responsibility, accountability, willingness to assist in multiple areas, prioritization, and the ability to effectively communicate with people from different teams and different geographical locations and utilizing your understanding of the local cultural behavior to help improving our products.
· Marketing, Ad-agency and Technology related work experience is a strong advantage
· Project Management or Customer Success experience is an advantage
· Experience in UX design or understanding of Japanese UX flow is also an advantage
· Possesses a strong aptitude and interest in new technologies and software
Your application was submitted successfully.