“Emotional Artificial Intelligence” is among the top Moonshot Technologies recognized by a report issued by Bank of America, predicting future technologies that could transform our lives by 2030. Our company, Realeyes is among top players globally to make wide-scale emotion measurement possible.
We are looking for a new team member to accelerate our speed towards completing our mission on mobile devices. Would you miss working on one of the next impactful disruptions?
As a Mobile Product Owner, you will be working on consumer and business-facing product derivatives that build on top of the camera-enabled human attention and emotion measurement technology developed by Realeyes. Your job will be to lead the development roadmap of our:
- Android mobile application that aims to improve the mental wellbeing of its users (B2C)
- Attention & emotion measurement mobile SDK that allows other media companies to incorporate our technology into their services (B2B)
You will have the opportunity to explore new application areas and methodologies for our cutting-edge Emotion AI technology. Your core responsibility will be to work out the product roadmap together with other product managers, to collaborate with product designers to create immersive experiences and of course to efficiently lead the product engineering team towards the defined objectives. Top innovative companies, thousands of mobile users will benefit from the products shaping within your control.
As a Mobile Product Owner your responsibilities will be to
- Lead: Translate business objectives into product roadmaps, keep an eye on changing customer needs to efficiently adjust the product directions, set clear milestones for the development team.
- Manage: Create a backlog of product deliverables, define iteration cycles, prioritize new developments by continuously juggling scope, time, and budget. Be always available for the team.
- Analyze: Anticipate and review product releases, continuously monitor product analytics, report meaningful conclusions that enable data-driven decision making.
- Communicate: Keep the team up to date with necessary updates from customers and consumers while sharing frequent progress updates with other stakeholders about product improvements.
To be successful in this role, you need to have
- 2-4 years of software product ownership, product management or project management experience (mobile applications or mobile SDK solutions).
- Ability to work without handholding. You will always get support from other team members if you ask, but you shall be proactive and independent to drive our team efforts.
- Eagerness to innovate. You will be working on completely new technologies that have very limited reference available on the market; you should dive into deep waters of uncertainty without being afraid to fail.
- Flexibility to work with stakeholders from various domains including business, marketing, legal, design, development, and testing.
- Team player mindset to prioritize overall success above personal ambitions, to make decisions that is in best interest of the whole company.
- University degree in Business, Management, Engineering or Computer Sciences.
- Fluent written and spoken English language skills.
We would love to meet you if you
- Easily find your way with others to establish useful and enjoyable working relations.
- Deliver your key messages to your audience even if in complex environments.
- Consider target audience needs first when thinking about new product developments.
If you also have these, even better (but they are not required)
- Familiarity with app management in Google Play Store
- Familiarity with ad campaign management tools (e.g. Google Ads, Facebook Ads)
- Familiarity with mobile tracking tools (e.g. Firebase, AppsFlyer)
- Experience with mobile engagement tools (e.g. Firebase Cloud Messaging, OneSignal)
What we offer
- a great opportunity to work in a young but well-established international company where what you do has a direct and immediate impact
- unlimited holidays
- life insurance and 100% paid sick leave
- working from home option for which we’re providing the necessary equipment (office table, chair, monitor etc.)
- flexible working hours
- possibility to participate in our company share option program
- budget for professional development
- strong benefits package including subsidized gym membership/healthy living allowance, frequent team-building and social events