Realeyes is looking for a VP of Product to lead a team to build a platform that enables developers to build and monetize immersive human behaviour driven experiences faster and with less code.
To build immersive experiences that really make the end users feel present like the metaverse envisions, it must be easy to build new experiences that have human understanding and their observed behaviour at the core. Our platform aims to be the foundational layer for user experiences in web3.
Our Experience Platform provides consumer facing components and cloud-scale infrastructure and APIs that are continuously improving, freeing the developers to focus solely on their products and their customers.
If you are deeply passionate about enabling developers and doing continuous product discovery with consumers, you are probably a great fit for our team.
Some of our partners include Google, Meta, TikTok, Udemy and Zoom and you’ll get to work with their teams to advance the offering.
- Define the strategy, roadmap, and prioritization for the platform
- Set-up and run continuous product discovery to identify and validate clear use cases and best value proposition with developers and ultimate end users
- Define the framework and metrics to measure the impact of the platform’s offerings
- Collaborate with other product teams to ensure your solutions integrate seamlessly with all Realeyes products
- Accelerate learning on new products by running workshops, developer previews or betas to gather developer feedback and build a strong perspective on product priorities.
- Maintain laser focus on MVPs, iterative product development, and releasing immediate/tangible value to developers–learn and adjust frequently.
- Strong platform product experience: 5+ years of PM experience with a track record of leading ambitious and ambiguous platform projects with developer facing APIs and end user facing components just like Stripe
- Strong user and developer awareness: You enjoy digging into the details of user and developer needs, identifying how to make it better, and building product & technical solutions to do so
- Strong stakeholder management: You have experience navigating difficult situations, negotiating timelines, and influencing internal and external stakeholders
- Engineering partnership experience: You have partnered closely with engineers to build products, especially APIs & SDKs, and complex systems at scale
- Operational savvy: You are a strong operational leader, capable of driving a cross-functional team and process
- Technical expertise: You get excited about getting into the details and are equally excited about beautiful API design and know how to do basic coding yourself
- Clear communicator: High attention to detail including precise and effective communications, including with external customers & partners
- Results-oriented: You enjoy doing whatever it takes to execute on complex projects.
What we offer
- a great opportunity to work in a young but well-established international company where what you do has a direct and immediate impact
- unlimited holidays
- life insurance and 100% paid sick leave
- working from home option for which we’re providing the necessary equipment (office table, chair, monitor etc.)
- flexible working hours
- possibility to participate in our company share option program
- budget for professional development
- strong benefits package including subsidized gym membership/healthy living allowance, frequent team-building and social events
Location: New York or London