Realeyes is looking for a Product Designer to help us make tech more human and bring trillions of more smiles to the world.
In a time where remote work and video calls are becoming the new norm, our Attention and Emotion AI is the perfect technology around which to design the next generation of products and experiences.
Digital wellbeing, learning & development, education, video conferencing and marketing & advertising are just some of the areas where you’d need to design proof of concepts, validate them with customers and iterate them into quickly growing products.
You will be successful if you have a passion to understand what things are for, how they work, how they could be made and how they truly solve a problem for people.
You must be driven to collect feedback, evidence and test out concepts with users at a fast pace & iterate towards the final design so you fully explore the solution space and arrive at the best design that can truly delight people.
You will be able to work together with our world class creative director on visual design and some of the worlds smartest engineers and scientists who’ve built our products and AI.
- Map out, explore and research the problem space and people using the products to establish a clear vision for product designs
- Build proof of concepts, wireframes and sketches and validate them with end-users with frequent iterations and fast pace
- Gather insights from end-users and stakeholders
- Use critique and feedback as a tool to make intentional design decisions
- Participate in product planning
- Design information architecture, user interactions and user experience
- Work with our creative director on visual design
- Work with engineering teams on design execution
- Conduct user research and design sprints
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are required to communicate with team members, other departments, upper management and customers
- Critical thinking
- Natural tendency to be curious, positive and creative
- Team player who collaborates well with others
- Sincere empathy for the customer and a commitment to delving deep into the challenges they present or experience
- Proactively seeking out feedback and critique & leveraging that to improve and learn
- At least 3 years of experience and a strong portfolio with case studies that demonstrates your design process
- Experience in working on an enterprise SaaS product or Consumer App from inception to successful revenue growth
What we offer
- a great opportunity to work in a young but well-established international company where what you do has a direct and immediate impact
- unlimited holidays
- life insurance and 100% paid sick leave
- working from home option for which we’re providing the necessary equipment (office table, chair, monitor etc.)
- flexible working hours
- possibility to participate in our company share option program
- budget for professional development
- strong benefits package including subsidized gym membership/healthy living allowance, frequent team-building and social events