As the Director of Product Growth, and reporting to Head of Product, you will be responsible for designing and owning customer value delivery system of our PreView product. Your primary job is to grow our largest platform partners like Google and TikTok. Working closely with the Product and Customer Success teams you will ultimately evolve processes to accelerate adoption, growth and evangelism of our PreView product across new and existing strategic accounts.
- Craft and implement onboarding and scaling plans for our media platform customers.
- Develop value delivery system that builds on various and evolving PreView product capabilities and maps these to specific customer needs, help Product and Customer Success work more effectively.
- Own customer journey definition and optimize effectiveness from pre-sale to renewal and upsell across Sales, Operations and Customer Success functions
- Actively influence Product to guide roadmap priorities.
- Position ideally New York based, London also possibility.
KPIs for 2021 H2:
- Google & TikTok product usage
- PreView product sales
To succeed in this position, you should ideally have direct experience with growing commercial partnerships on digital media platforms like Google and Facebook. You instinctively think customer-first, curious and hungry to work in fast paced start-up environment with high levels of responsibility and impact. You should have a personality to deal well with both external and internal stakeholders and possess solid management skills. You need to be motivated to work with a highly international and diverse team, be able to work effectively with people from different backgrounds and cultures, especially other coworkers in Product, Operations, Customer Success and Sales. You should have the gravitas and confidence to tell our big and powerful customers what is truly best for them, even if they don’t immediately see it. And most of all, you should be an excellent colleague who cares as deeply about others as much as you care about the business.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Min 5-years of highly data-driven Product, Marketing or Operational experience in a start-up or high-tech environment.
- High analytical capability, complemented by a strong brand sensibility.
- Mastery of media platforms, martech tools and strong software skills across the board: Google, Facebook, TikTok, Amazon, HubSpot, Microsoft suite. Coding skills a huge plus.
- Experience with platform partnerships and API integtrations
- Positive attitude, eager to work in fast-paced start-up environment with high levels of responsibility and impact.
- Experience working with highly international and diverse teams. Ability to communicate with people from different teams and geographic backgrounds and locations.
- High sense of personal responsibility, accountability, willingness to assist in multiple areas, prioritize and effectively communicate with people from different teams.
- Domain knowledge of media, video, creative, entertainment or advertising is a plus.
What we offer:
- Full time position with a competitive salary
- Opportunity to work in a young but well-established international company where what you do has a direct and immediate impact
- Life insurance
- Working from home option
- Budget for professional development
- Strong benefits package including subsidized gym membership/healthy living allowance, frequent online and offline team-building and social events, flexible hours, and unlimited holidays
- Health insurance covered at 100% for employee (covered at 30% for family), disability insurance, 401k after 3 months of employment (Realeyes matches up to 5%).