Dear applicants, please note that this role requires fluency both in Hungarian and English.
We are looking to employ an enthusiastic and driven HR intern to assist our HR manager with administrative and HR-related tasks with a heavy focus on recruitment support. Your responsibilitieswill include updating employee absence records, filing HR documents accordingly, initiating background checks on shortlisted candidates, and providing suitable recommendations to improve HR policies. You should also be able to draft employee communications notifying staff of policy and procedural changes.
If you’re interested in kickstarting your career in HR and getting a closer look of how our company approaches HR admin, recruiting and employee development, we’d like to meet you.
- Updating company databases by inputting new employee contact information and employment details
- Screening potential employees' resumes and application forms to identify suitable candidates to fill company job vacancies
- Organizing interviews with shortlisted candidates
- Posting job advertisements to job boards and social media platforms
- Removing job advertisements from job boards and social media platforms once vacancies have been filled
- Preparing and sending offer and rejection letters or emails to candidates.
- Coordinating new hire orientations
- Responding to staff inquiries regarding HR policies, employee benefits, and other HR-related matters
- Bachelor's degree in human resource management or studying toward a degree in human resource management or related field
- Proven experience working in an office environment
- Fluency both in Hungarian and English
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills
- Effective communication skills
- Previous work experience in a multinational company/student organisation is a plus