At Realeyes, we thrive when our people thrive. We are currently looking for an executive assistant to be the supportive force that empowers our senior leadership. The ideal person for the job will be a proactive problem solver with exceptional communication skills and a meticulous attention to detail. They will have previous experience working in an office environment, performing administrative duties and providing support to management, all while maintaining confidences related to high-level strategies and operations. As we have offices internationally, flexibility with working hours and occasional overtime will be required.
You would be responsible for:
- Supporting the CEO and COO, provide support to the executive team as directed to ensure that company goals and objectives are accomplished, and operations run efficiently
- Coordinate complex scheduling and extensive calendar management, as well as management of content and flow of information to senior executives
- Organizing and scheduling all Board meetings – working closely with Board members and C-Team for availability
- Arranging international and domestic travel
- Organize team communications and plan events, both internally and offsite
- Sending out weekly newsletter to the company
- HR related responsibilities
- Administer health and welfare plans, including enrollments, changes, and terminations
- Document human resources actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Assist with the recruitment and interview processes
- Work with HR Manager to perform any other HR administrative tasks as needed
- Supporting of the Learning & Development Team mainly with scheduling, and researching contacts
Skills and Qualifications
- 4 years experience in administrative role reporting directly to upper management while working in an international environment
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time-management skills and the ability to organize and coordinate multiple projects at once
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other office productivity tools, with aptitude to learn new software and systems
- Flexible team player willing to do what it takes to get the job done; adaptable and enjoys a challenge
- Ability to keep company confidences
- Additional language knowledge is preferred
What we offer:
- Full time position with a competitive salary
- Opportunity to work in a young but well-established international company where what you do has a direct and immediate impact
- Life insurance
- Working from home option
- Budget for professional development
- Strong benefits package including subsidized gym membership/healthy living allowance, frequent online and offline team-building and social events, flexible hours, and unlimited holidays
- Health insurance covered at 100% for employee (covered at 30% for family), disability insurance, 401k after 3 months of employment (Realeyes matches up to 5%).
Realeyes is a company that cares strongly about their team members.