As a Customer Success Manager, you need a deep understanding of advertising analytics, how they are derived and how they are used to guide customers through business decisions. You will be responsible for the whole client life-cycle including understanding how to set up projects, populating data for the deliverables, providing actionable insight and deliverables. Customer Success Specialists work with Sales, Success, Operations and Product to provide value to clients and drive increased revenue into the Realeyes organization. As a bridge between our customers and other teams at Realeyes, you will interact with colleagues from other departments in your daily work to ensure that customer needs are satisfied. You will work directly with clients to scope ad measurement, offer solutions and provide deliverables that marry client needs. To succeed in this position, the ideal candidate will be very detail-oriented, tech-savvy, and able to multi-task while ensuring smooth communication between multiple parties.
Realeyes is pioneering Attention Measurement company and our products drive insight and marketing performance. This is a rare opportunity for an ambitious, curious, and technical professional seeking to break into the technology and AI industries.
- Manage customer, measurement initiatives design and product deliverables
- Collect all necessary data and compile the final deliverable for customers
- Provide pre-sales and post-delivery support to customers when necessary
- Resolve any project/client related issues promptly and professionally
- Uncover customer growth opportunities
- Provide support to Success & Sales Directors as well as other team members
- Work collaboratively with Sales, Marketing, Operations, Data Science and Product teams to identify and communicate key insights and actionable strategies for clients
- Delight Realeyes customers
- Have a deep understanding advertising performance (traditional and programmatic) to improve business outcomes for Realeyes clients
- Manage delivery deadlines
- Provide key insights to customers to help them make business decisions
- Uncover and address potential issues early in the scoping process to mitigate problems
- Jointly lead client growth YoY.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical, business, management, or related field (technical preferred)
- 3-5 years of digital media measurement experience, brand lift studies or creative assessment
- Experience working with client base; strong desire to drive Y0Y client growth
- Analytical and able to create sound business arguments backed up by data
- Strong verbal/written communication skills and ability to interact professionally and efficiently with internal and external partners
- Outstanding organizational, prioritization and multi-tasking skills
- Demonstrated ability for being detail-oriented, self-motivated and driving follow-through
- A strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining a strong client service orientation
- Ability to manage complex multi-faceted project budgets and to create, manage, and commit to a project plan, schedule and budget
- Computer skills required: Advanced Microsoft Office skills, including understanding Excel formulas and pivot tables
Realeyes is a leader in computer vision and emotion AI that empowers companies to create remarkable customer experiences that drive growth. The company uses front-facing cameras and computer vision technology to measure the attention and emotion response of opt-in audiences as they experience digital content and live applications. Over 170 leading marketers and publishers rely on Realeyes to measure human response at the speed and scale of AI.