Do you want to join us on a mission to make technology more human? Apps that help you monitor and reduce stress, improve your interaction skills, video content that you can enjoy and education that’s personal are all now possible. Realeyes is at the forefront of innovation in building AI that can sense and understand human behavior at scale.
Purpose of the role:
As a Senior C++ engineer at Realeyes, you’ll be developing experiences from the ground up. This is an inventor role that will enable our patented emotion and attention technology across various platforms (PCs, phones, tablets, smart TVs etc.). You will be responsible for ideation, process, and creation of the software.
This includes creating the necessary specifications and engineering the software, as well as testing and improving applications for clients and often collaborating with product and design teams. Your knowledge and advice about application architecture and the latest technologies will be highly appreciated.
- Proficiency in modern C++
- Extensive knowledge about Windows app development in C++, knowledge of development for other OS platforms is a plus
- Experience with Windows camera handling and other device data collection and processing
- Experience of building apps that run and process data in the background
- Optimization tactics to minimize resource usage and achieve real-time performance
- Experience of building apps that run ML models (preferably TensorFlow) on CPU and GPU is a strong plus
- Creativity, brainstorming, complex problem solving, deep-dive R&D
- Enjoy end-to-end ownership: from the first line of code to publishing and maintenance
- Familiarity with CI/CD/Test automation tools
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies
- Familiarity with Computer Graphics and Computer Vision are a strong plus
What We Offer:
- Feel how your everyday work greatly impacts company inside and our international clients around the world
- Work with cutting edge AI, latest technologies, modern development practices and C++ standard
- Career and skill growth supported by budget for professional development including the opportunity to visit the best technical conferences as a presenter or listener
- Fun team with lots of varying interests and activities that we often join to do together
- Life insurance
- Unlimited vacation days and 100% paid sick leave
- Flexible working hours