Realeyes is looking for a Product Manager to help us disrupt the Video Conferencing and L&D space with our Attention and Emotion AI based technology.
Work closely with our business development team dedicated for the Video Conferencing and L&D use-cases to build and design disruptive product, aiming to bring the effectiveness of virtual meetings and virtual classroom learning to the level of the physical ones.
Get in front of key players in these industries on a constant basis to discover their true needs and find clever new ways to solve their biggest problems.
Experience in building SaaS products for major enterprise customers, finding a balance between customization and standardization that allows fast growth and commercialization will be key to being successful.
You’ll get to build a product from ground up using the latest tech like deep learning-based AI to read people’s attention and emotion, tackle big data at insane scale and apply the latest data science techniques to extract value out of the data.
Knowledge of the Video Conferencing or Learning and Development industry will be a strong plus and help you get started fast.
- Set-up and run continuous product discovery to identify clear use cases and best value proposition backed by good evidence and data
- Define different personas and create the best experiences for each in a way that truly helps them solve their biggest problems
- Make the impact of our product on the end user engagement measurable, communicate and align people around that internally
- Understand and communicate the trends in the industry and how it influences the product decisions
- Build and maintain a clear vision for the product and where it’s heading and why, align the company around it
- Enable the engineering team with clear input and remove any blockers they may have
- Own the full product lifecycle from inception to post-launch and collaborate with finance, legal, marketing & content teams and external partners to deliver product success and outcomes
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are required to communicate with team members, other departments, upper management and customers
- Superior product management and interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain a keen attention to detail, multitask and work well under pressure
- Natural tendency to be curious, positive and creative
- Team player who collaborates well with others
- Sincere empathy for the customer and a commitment to delving deep into the challenges they present or experience
- Experience in working on an enterprise SaaS product from inception to successful revenue growth
- Experience in the Video Conferencing or Learning and Development space
What we offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Opportunity to work in a young but well-established international company where what you do has a direct and immediate impact.
- Working with the hottest technologies in artificial intelligence and machine learning.
- Life insurance and 100% paid sick leave.
- Working from home option
- Budget for professional development.
- Strong benefits package including subsidized gym membership/healthy living allowance, frequent online and offline team-building and social events, flexible hours, and unlimited holidays. Realeyes is a company that cares strongly about their team members.