As a Senior Computer Vision Product Manager, you will be leading experts in machine learning to drive the field of emotion AI and understanding of human behaviour. You'll be running team, projects and development of proofs of concepts, delivery of product features for different business use cases of our AI technology. You will be collaborating with our world renown academic partners and clients, sometimes travelling to project meetings and presenting your work to industrial audiences. You will build an extensible platform for leveraging computer vision and emotion AI technology across Realeyes’ multiple lines of business. You will own the vision of scaling it outside of Realeyes for digital advertising on mobile, desktop and TV platforms, videoconferencing applications, learning & development platforms, healthcare software, and beyond.
- Building platforms. Our teams are solving one-off problems. You will drive a platform strategy, roadmap, and product offering.
- Driving research and development of latest technologies and tools in deep learning and computer vision in collaboration with our industry and academic partners.
- Leading and inspiring a high-performing team, while managing stakeholders across Product, Engineering, Data Science, Operations, Senior Management and clients from world’s most recognised companies.
- Providing technology and research support in design of new products and business use cases.
- Rapidly learning new concepts in technology and related areas of our business.
- Solid background in Computer Vision: 4+ years of experience developing and delivering highly successful deep learning products. You are extremely proud of what you’ve accomplished.
- An MSc or Ph.D. in an engineering or science field
- Experience in leading an agile team of machine learning experts.
- Strong communication skills to be able to present work clearly to higher level management, senior client stakeholders and team of ML experts.
- Proven expertise with deep learning models and programming languages such as C++, Python.
- Fluent in Linux/Unix environment, solid expertise in working with AWS or GCP cloud provider, designing efficient ML operations (ML Ops).
- Hands-on experience with modern deep learning frameworks, such as TensorFlow/Keras, PyTorch, Jax or MxNet.
- Experience with data query and analytics tools, e.g. SQL, RedShift, Drill, Spark, DataBricks, EMR or other data analytics tools.
You are our perfect choice if you:
- Are passionate about building products using deep learning, computer vision, big data analytics, and artificial intelligence.
- You have a “driver” personality, not letting balls drop, constantly pushing toward clarity and delivery while balancing the need for great collaboration.
- You have a "can do" attitude and ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced ever changing environment.
- You are user and customer centric, unwilling to make your problems your users’ or customers’ problems.
- You are data oriented. Setting up experiments and defining KPIs to measure things that will in turn drive decisions. Have analytical and problem-solving skills applied toward quality and timely client delivery.
- Take initiative, have strong work ethics and willingness to challenge the status quo.
- Possess intellectual curiosity and are able to bring clarity in areas of high ambiguity.
What we offer:
- Working with the hottest technologies in artificial intelligence and machine learning space, making a pioneering impact in an emotion AI field
- A chance to work in a dynamic team of very smart ML experts (scientists, engineers, data scientists and engineers), where you can truly make a difference and everything you’ll be doing counts
- Budget for your own professional development
- Attractive benefits package including unlimited holidays, life insurance, fitness support and much more
- Multinational, multilingual and fun work environment