Realeyes is looking for a Product Manager to help us disrupt the mental health space with our Attention and Emotion AI based wellbeing app. Work closely and frequently with our users to create a product that people engage with deeply and frequently to improve their wellbeing and mental health.
You must go beyond simply analyzing how people use the app and run experiments, do research and dive deep to build a product that can be truly clinically helpful.
You’ll get to build a product using the latest tech like deep learning based AI to read people’s attention and emotion, tackle big data at insane scale and apply the latest data science techniques to extract value out of the data.
You must care deeply about data privacy and understand how to best protect user data.
Establish collaboration and partnerships with academia and other wellbeing and mental health apps and platforms.
Experience in wellbeing and mental health industry will be a strong plus and help you get started fast.
- Set-up and run continuous product discovery to identify clear use cases and best value proposition backed by good evidence and data
- Define different personas and create the best experiences for each in a way that truly helps them improve their wellbeing
- Establish collaboration and partnerships with academia and other wellbeing and mental health apps and platforms.
- Make the impact of our product on the end user wellbeing measurable, communicate and align people around that internally
- Understand and communicate the trends in the market and how it influences the product decisions
- Build and maintain a clear vision for the product and where it’s heading and why, align the company around it
- Enable the engineering team with clear input and remove any blockers they may have
- Own the full product lifecycle from inception to post-launch and collaborate with finance, legal, marketing & content teams and external partners to deliver product success and outcomes
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are required to communicate with team members, other departments, upper management and customers
- Superior project management and interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain a keen attention to detail, multitask and work well under pressure
- Natural tendency to be curious, positive and creative
- Team player who collaborates well with others
- Sincere empathy for the customer and a commitment to delving deep into the challenges they present or experience
- Experience in working on an enterprise SaaS product from inception to successful revenue growth
- Experience in advertising or marketing space
What we offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Opportunity to work in a young but well-established international company where what you do has a direct and immediate impact
- Working with the hottest technologies in artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Life insurance and 100% paid sick leave
- Working from home option
- Budget for professional development
- Strong benefits package including subsidized gym membership/healthy living allowance, frequent online and offline team-building and social events, flexible hours, and unlimited holidays
- Realeyes is a company that cares strongly about their team members