Realeyes is looking for a Product Manager to revolutionize media measurement with human attention data. Help major media platforms, advertisers and agencies truly understand how their users pay attention and feel emotionally so they could build more enjoyable experiences for their customers.
Get in front of our customers on a constant basis to discover their true needs and find clever new ways to meet those needs. Experience in building SaaS products for major enterprise customers, finding a balance between customization and standardization that allows fast growth and commercialization will be key to being successful.
You’ll get to build a product using the latest tech like deep learning based AI to read people’s attention and emotion, tackle big data at insane scale and apply the latest data science techniques to extract value out of the data.
Knowledge of the advertising and media industry will be a strong plus and help you get started fast.
- Set-up and run continuous product discovery to identify clear use cases and best value proposition backed by good evidence and data with our enterprise customer base
- Make the impact of our product on the customer KPIs measurable, communicate and align people around that internally
- Understand and communicate the trends in the market and how it influences the product decisions
- Build and maintain a clear vision for the product and where it’s heading and why, align the company around it
- Enable the engineering team with clear input and remove any blockers they may have
- Own the full product lifecycle from inception to post-launch and collaborate with finance, legal, marketing, customer success and sales teams to deliver product success and outcomes
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are required to communicate with team members, other departments, upper management and customers
- Superior project management and interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain a keen attention to detail, multitask and work well under pressure
- Natural tendency to be curious, positive and creative
- Team player who collaborates well with others
- Sincere empathy for the customer and a commitment to delving deep into the challenges they present or experience
- Experience in working on an enterprise SaaS product from inception to successful revenue growth
- Experience in advertising or marketing space
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to work in a young but well-established international company where what you do has a direct and immediate impact
- Working with the hottest technologies in artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Life insurance and 100% paid sick leave
- Working from home option
- Budget for professional development
- Strong benefits package including subsidized gym membership/healthy living allowance, frequent online and offline team-building and social events, flexible hours, and unlimited holidays
- Realeyes is a company that cares strongly about their team members